Graphic Design Intern
Are you looking for a paid graphic design internship for the summer or fall semester? If so, we have something that may interest you. We are :betr & we are hiring! In this position you will get an intimate look at how a fast-growing new media start-up functions across various departments. This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring designer/content creator who loves pop culture, sports, college life, storytelling & who wants to learn firsthand about digital media in a dynamic start-up environment. You will work closely with the creative team building content for social on all platforms.
you know you're right for this job if:
• You love to create & have some experience in Adobe CC
• You have an understanding in layout, typography & visual hierarchy
• You can create consistent designs & seek out constructive feedback from others
• You have a deep knowledge of social media & how content moves through the digital ecosystem
• You have a strong passion for trends, pop culture, sports & lifestyle topics that are hot these days
• You’re a dependable team player
• You remain poised while working in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
• Your communication skills are strong
• You are highly motivated to learn & grow
what you'll do:
• Work closely with :betr’s content team
• Assist with the creation of graphics & visual content for all social & web platforms
• Adapt design elements to carry out the continuity of the :betr brand througout all visuals & collateral
• Create graphics & supporting visuals to bring life to the stories in our app, social & web ecosystem
• Prepare images using Lightroom & Photoshop for the :betr app & website
• Pitch ideas for unique content around GenZ development & wellness
• Push new concepts for designs/layouts on all platforms
so are you in?
If you just muttered ‘hell yes’ to yourself with somewhat of a fist pump, drop your info below.